6.18.2010

Sweet and Sour Vanilla Lime Spritzers (Advanced Plan)

Summertime always makes me think of one fruit...the lime.  And all of the things I will do with limes during the steamy hot months!  There are endless recipes that call for lime, but when I am craving it the most I need something that I can create and consume effortlessly.  This drink does the trick for me.  It has become our regular summer treat paired with almost every nightly meal.  It is a perfect replacement for unhealthy sugar filled soft drinks. Yep...simple summertime in a glass!



Sweet and Sour Vanilla Lime Spritzers (Advanced Plan)
Free of: Sugar and Chemicals
Full of: Antioxidants, Vitamin C, Calcium and Iron

8 oz Mineral Water or Carbonated Water
5-10 Drops Stevia
Juice from on lime
1 or 2 teaspoons vanilla extract (pure with no sugar)
Ice cubes

Fill glass with Ice Cubes and squeeze in lime juice.  Add Stevia and vanilla extract.  Pour mineral or carbonated water over ice and stir.

No comments:

Post a Comment